17 Bathroom Renovations Secrets For Your Beautiful Dream Space
The bathroom of my dreams is a very peaceful place; it creates the feeling if only for 15 minutes or so twice a day of a place that I have escaped into, my own private sanctuary. When I’m thinking of bathroom vanities they are big with double sinks and lots of space and my bathroom tiles are always glamorous maybe made of marble. I’m dreaming of the day…..
Bathroom Renovations Design Tips to consider –
- Plan, plan plan
- Always consider budget
- Know your look and style
- Excellent trades people make the difference
- Make sure your finishes are suitable for the people who will use it
- Be on top of the program / timetable when in renovation mode
- A vanity that hangs off the wall gives the feeling of more open space
- Modern shower drain styles add to the over all look
- Cut-outs in the shower for shampoo bottles look great and are functional
- Heated towel rails are a must for bathrooms with no sun
- Ventilation is a major consideration
- A bathroom is a key selling point to a house.
- Placement of your toilet is something to consider – opposite the doorway might not work but sometimes you have no choice
- Free standing baths add glamour and are great for resale
- Consider walking spaces through the bathroom in the morning rush hour – layout is very important to renovation success
- I love the look of a single glass panel as your shower screen but be realistic, will the floor always be wet!
- Storage you can never have too much storage.
What renovation ideas do you have for a bathroom?
Let us know in the comments below!
All images via respective product/ business owners